Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 19, 2018

55 Books for the Elementary Art Room!



Over our "snow break" I started searching for great books for the art room. The following, is a compilation of books I've read, books I own, books I'd like to own, or books that have been recommended by other art educators. Here's the result of my search, and I hope this helps in your quest to stock your classroom bookshelves!
If you have any more that you recommend and don't see, I'll gladly add them to the list!

Click on the covers to see Amazon's description of the book. It would be a mighty long post, if I described each one! Plus, they describe them way better than I can! 

In no particular order...






Lauren Stacey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn                                                                                      advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.