Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 15, 2020

Youth Art Month YAM show 2020











Here's the art that was on display at the Youth Art Month show in March! These kids did a great job and deserved to be recognized! Details of these lessons are on other posts in my blog. There's Cassie Stephens lessons, Lauralee Chambers lessons, Kathy Barbo projects, and others. Just scroll through the blog, and you'll find them and links to their IG pages or blogs. 
It's been an eventful year to say the least. My room was changed 3 times, I was on a cart for 3/4 of the year(for the first time in 15 years) so it was a bit of a struggle. Nothing compared to what some folks are going through, but a struggle none the less. I hope this finds you all well, and I hope you are still able to create! Keep up the great work! I miss you!