Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Back to school! 1st projects of the year!

​

Here we are again! Year 22 over here! We’re through with rules and procedures, (I went over them 36 times….6 classes on a 6 day rotation, shew!) so now we can focus on some art! 

Side note- this helped tremendously with 3-5, going over where things are in the new art room (yes they moved me again, and thank goodness it’s not a portable) This is a scavenger hunt the big kids did, that another art teacher in the district shared and it was a hit! 


Here’s what we’re working on this week! 

The shape robots and shape bird, inspired by Deep Space Sparkle
Materials: 90lb paper, black oil pastel or sharpie, and my favorite tempera paint. 


Materials: pencils, sharpie markers, paint sticks

Romero Britto Pets

Materials: 60lb paper, 10" circle tracers, pencils, sharpies, colored pencils, markers, or crayons

Symmetrical circles 

And I found this project I did about 15 years ago, at least 😆 but we’re trying it again!

Materials: 80lb paper, 60lb paper, magazines, glue, scissors, and markers 

 

Here’s some great examples from some of our students! 






No comments:

Post a Comment